Use single rooms or combinations to suit your requirements.
Enquirers are welcome to discuss their plans in detail over the phone or by email and we will be pleased to try to help. For example:
- We can operate the Bar with experienced bar staff.
- Provide cutlery and crockery for up 130 place settings.
- We can supply names of caterers etc. for your occasion.
- Although the car park is a good size, holding 80 cars, we can put you in touch with adjacent landowners to provide additional parking. For example for a Car Club rally.
- We have projection equipment to show films, DVD’s, computer presentations or TV programmes onto a full sized screen.
- There is a public address system in the Main Hall.
- A badminton net is available, as are an indoor bowls mat, skittle alley, dartboard and table tennis tables.
- There is a Parish playing field adjoining the Hall bookable through the Parish Council.
- There is a small, well-equipped children’s playground to the rear of the Hall.
- There is wheelchair access and a toilet for the disabled.
- Tables and chairs are included in the hire charges for onsite use.
- Tables, cutlery and crockery can be hired for offsite use.
- The Village Hall has Public Liability Insurance Cover and Third Party Hirers Indemnity Cover.
Situated to the front of the Village Hall is a tarmac surfaced car park with room for approximately 80 cars. There is also a flat grassed area which can accommodate a good sized marquee. Examples of use include:
- The village’s Annual Show where a marquee houses craft, domestic and artistic exhibits whilst other exhibits, refreshments etc. are in the Main Hall and Social Room.
- A birthday celebration using the Main Hall for dancing with live music from the Stage, the Bar serving drinks, dining area in the Social Room with food being served from the Kitchen.
We would be pleased to arrange for someone to show you round so that you can check the facilities for suitability before making a booking. We are confident you will be impressed.